Ways to Get Involved
- Join your state’s mental health and aging coalition. A list of coalitions can be found here. If your state does not have a coalition, consider starting one in partnership with others in your state or local community concerned about the mental health of older adults.
- Join the National Coalition on Mental Health and Aging (NCMHA) and participate in NCMHA quarterly member meetings via Zoom (contact Kathleen Cameron at Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Future Coalition Meetings:
- June 1, 2023 from 1:00-3:30pm ET
- September 7, 2023 from 1:00-3:30pm ET
- December 7, 2023 from 1:00-3:30pm
- Link to the NCMHA website from your own website
- Share the links of your own state or local coalition and neighboring state coalitions and NCMHA with other aging network organizations and mental health providers.
- Help recruit new NCMHA members (refer to membership list)
Listen to Mental Health and Aging Webinars and share with your networksListen/view to sessions from the 2023 Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day Symposium here. You must create an account and log-in to view the Symposium sessions at NCOA Connect.